Bulletin: April 22, 2020, 11:00AM MST – Facility Alert Program
Attention Silent-Aire Team:
In support of Silent-Aire’s Business Continuity Management System we have implemented a “Facility Alert” program that identifies the status of all facilities. There are 4 Alert Levels with corresponding color codes:
- Level 1: Blue is “Standard Operating” which is business as usual.
- Level 2: Green is standard operating with “Guarded Measures” the +6 Social Distancing, temperature screening and non-medical mask programs are examples of this.
- Level 3: Yellow is “Modified Work”. The facility is operating but with modified work provisions.
- Level 4: Red is “Emergency Response” and the highest Alert level when Health and Safety determines there has been a high-risk incident as defined by the Silent-Aire Emergency Response Plan. This may include but not be limited to:
- Severe weather event: flash flood, tornado,
- Extended power outage
- Hazardous material spill
- Man down
- Confirmed employee COVID-19 case.
The safety of all Silent-Aire employees is of the most importance and we appreciate your commitment to the Silent-Aire team.